About the Blog

This is my diary....what I make sense of, around me. You'll find short prose on contemporary topics that interest me. What can you expect - Best adjectives? …. hmm occasionally, tossed around flowery verbs ?…. Nope, haiku-like super-brevity? … I try to. Thanks for dropping by & hope to see you again

May 28, 2009

Witty IM's-2

I mentioned abt Clyde’isms in the prev article, his IM one liners have been the toast of Gmail . Here goes the second list with my attempts to unriddle them.

Alarm Clock: Device that wakes you up just in time to go back to sleep.
You asked the Alarm to watch & wake you, isn’t it?
I'm wearing black until they make something darker.
Mind has blacked out.
Recession - I've lowered my expectations to the point where they've already been met.
Wait until it gets worse
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Uncommonly common eh?
Philosophy is life's dry-nurse, who can take care of us - but not suckle us.
No wonder drives many to Psychiatry ward.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
Or maybe he is faster than you think. He is already laughing at your next joke.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Resistance to Change
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
Which Cell has he been confined to?
Maybe this world is another planet's hell!
As though it was not enough here.
Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students!
Moral: In the long run we are all dead
Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off.
Ignorance can be stressful
Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Atleast something is free, even if it’s a joy ride
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Reminds me of Tele-Marketing!
R u thinking what I'm thinking that I think that Ur thinking I'm thinking, because if u think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?
I thought as much
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Hmmm Uhh
It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.
No clue
By the time you read this, you’ve already read it.
Is it disclaimer or statutory warning?
If you are going through hell, keep going.
Johnny Walker is hopping
If a man who cannot count finds a shit load of cash, is he lucky?
Could be, if he has a cash counting machine.
If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it !!!
Or don’t get caught in the Act.
Every new beginning is some beginning's end.
Well it certainly is the end of this piece.

No comments:

Feedburner Count